Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction - Yvonne Liu

Hi Yvonne,

I think Abnormal is the best thing to use for this, a very accessible
text for beginners to Foucault (maybe even the most accessible . . .)
My reccommendation for further reading would be Georges Canguilhem's
The Normal and the Pathological. Regardless of whether you look at
Canguilhem, I think it's very important to understand that this is
directly where Foucault gets these themes from, and that he didn't
discover them himself, but merely expanded on or reinscribed them.

Best,
Mark