From: tony baxter
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: [Foucault-L] Introductions

My name is Tony Baxter and I live in cornwall, England.

I am currently undertaking a Bsc degree with the Open University and currently doing a social policy course.

I am particularly interested in foucoult's theories on power, and how this relates to the understanding of family life.

any pointers welcomed!

TJ

Tony J Baxter