Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault quotation

Hi Nick,

The interview is with Giulio Preti from 1972, translated as "An Historian of Culture" in Foucault Live, p. 97 in the larger version and p. 77 in the smaller.

Q: "What is the Nietzsche that you like?"

MF: "Clearly, it is not that of Zarathustra. It is that of The Birth of Tragedy, of The Genealogy of Morals."

Yours,
Trent