Re: [Foucault-L] History of the Present journal?

I checked Eureka (a meta-catalogue of most major university libraries plus
the library of congress) and found that there was indeed a journal by that
title, published within the Anthropology Department at U.C. Berkeley in
1985. There was only one issue published, it seems. That is where Paul
Rabinow is, so I imagine it would have been something he was involved with.

Copies exist in the U.C. Berkeley library and in the Library of Congress.

Here is Eureka's home page, for future reference:

http://eureka.rlg.org.arugula.cc.columbia.edu:2048/Eureka/zgate2.prod

You will have to enable java to use it.

-Nate