Re: [Foucault-L] History of the Present journal?

I do have a copy of the issue with the Foucault interview.
It is number 4, Spring 1988.
The editorial says:
"History of the Present
Editorial Committee: Keith Gandal, David Horn, Stephen Kotkin, Jonathan Simon, Jacqueline Urla,
Publisher: Paul Rabinow
Funding provided by the Program for French Studies, University of California, Berkeley .."

Ask one of these people about the story of the journal.

yours,
machiel karskens