From: "elise thorburn" <elise@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault Graduate Studies Recommendations

Hi Peter.
Don't know if you are Canadian or interested in studying in Canada, but I
attend the University of Western Ontario at the Centre for the Study of
Theory and Criticism. We read Foucault in almost every class, and there is
one guy in particular who has a vast knowledge of Foucault - Tom Carmichael.
As well, the programme is heavily weighted towards continental philosophy,
but is broad enough that you can do whatever you want with is. For instance,
I am writing on Baudrillard, Kristeva and Marx....You have a lot of room to
make up yoru own project. And...the funding is amazing!
Elise