Re: [Foucault-L] The Confession of the Flesh (Auto Reply: Off campus)

Thanks for your email. I am off-campus on University business on Wednesday 21 June and Thursday 22 June. I will respond to your email on my return. If you need to speak with me urgently, please text or call 0403 988 132.

Many thanks,
Tilly

______________________
Ms Tilly Hinton
Manager, Office of Learning and Teaching
Teaching and Research Services
Administration Building (B)
University of the Sunshine Coast
Maroochydore DC Qld 4558
Phone (07) 5459 4805
Fax (07) 5459 4727
Mobile 0403 988 132
tilly.hinton@xxxxxxxxxx
www.usc.edu.au

>>> foucault-l 06/20/06 22:50 >>>

Whoops! Stuart you did circulate this file to the list accidentally ...