Re: [Foucault-L] Sociology Article

Hello
Thanks for mail.
Please guide me about the resources which introduce Foucault's basic arguments.
I am teachin Foucault to undergraduates at G C University,Faisalabad,Pakistan.
I hope you will oblige.
I have downloaded article on Foucault and let you know what I feel about it.
Thanks
Asif
Peter Winston Fettner <pfettner@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Folks:

Hello, I hope everyone's well. Just found this by accident
and was reminded of a discussion we were having about
Foucault's relationship to sociology:

Bruce Curtis, "Foucault on Governmentality and Population:
The Impossible Discovery"
Canadian Journal of Sociology 27, 4 (Fall 2002): 505-533

http://www.cjsonline.ca/articles/foucault.html

I haven't read it yet, but I will and I'd like to hear other
people's comments.

Pete

Peter Winston Fettner
Department of Philosophy,