[Foucault-L] Introduction Marek Szilvasi

Hello Foucaultians,

my name is Marek Szilvasi and I am Slovak, recently, studing the philosohy at Univesidade de Coimbra, Portugal. I have graduaded the master program of sociology and philosophy in Czech republic, University of Palacky in Olomouc. The deparment of Philosohy in Olomouc is pretty much phenomenological which has great impact on my philosophical orientation. However, nowadays, my interests are moving out of the phenomenology.

I have concentrated on Foucault´s work couple years ago, his work impress me very much. There is not so many thinkers which has such a influence on me.

I am very much interested if there is any book, artical...etc, concerning the relations between Foucault and Heidegger, expecially the topic of "autenticity" and "ek-sistence" (the growing into the world)?

I also see the work of Peter Sloterdijk: Kritik der zynischen Vernunft interconnected with later Foucault work. Is there anybody discussing connection of this, let say, paralel works?

Thanks a lot for the responses,
marek szilvási

To help you stay safe and secure

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction Marek Szilvasi
    • From: M. Karskens