[Foucault-L] looking for a radio program recording on Foucault-Iran issue

Hi,

Does anyone have at hand a recording of the radio program "Le reportage
d'idées : l'Iran (1978-1979)" that France Culture put on the air on 16
January, 2002?

I want to know what the guests (Ewald and others) had said on
Foucault-Iran issue because I'm preparing an article that will revisit
the subject from an angle of the notion of government, specifically that
of contre-conduite.

I recorded all the other programs (including ones currently non avialable
on the FC site) except this one.

I'd appreciate it if someone chould share the recording with me.

Tetz Hakoda