From: VOCEStwo@xxxxxxx
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and WW2 concentration camps
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:12:51 EST

Hello,

I am working on an essay dealing with three government palaces (Palacios de
Gobierno) located in three northern Mexican states. In my examination of
these
three buildings (architecture and murals within) I would like to
incorporate
a Foucault power analysis. I found an article by Foucault in Reading
Architectural History by Dana Arnold. Could anyone recommend additional
articles that
I could look into pertaining to public spaces as places of political power?
Thanks.

Sandra Lara
University of New Mexico

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx? URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru %2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_ t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_nov_meet&_m=EXT