[Foucault-L] Foucault Studies Issue 5 Call for papers

Please circulate widely

CALL FOR PAPERS

We are delighted to announce the continuation of the Foucault Studies journal under the new editorial structure of Sverre Raffnsøe as editor in chief. At the same time, we welcome submissions for issue no. 5 of Foucault Studies, to be published September, 2007.

Foucault Studies is an electronic, international, peer-reviewed journal for the discussion of Michel Foucault's oeuvre, including critiques, developments and applications. Published twice yearly, the journal is dedicated to cover the full breadth of interests in Foucault's work encompassing diverse geographical, disciplinary and historical domains. The journal encourages submissions from all disciplines in dialogue with the Foucaultian world, including but not limited to: power, politics, law, history, social and cultural theory, sexuality, race, religion, gender studies, psychoanalysis, philosophy, geography, architecture, education, health studies, management studies and media studies.

We invite you to visit the journal's website, submit a paper, and recommend Foucault Studies to a colleague. For further information about the journal, including author guidelines, please visit our website at:

http://www.foucault-studies.com
To submit a paper, please email the administrator in charge of submissions:

Andreas L. Christensen
Research assistant, Foucault Studies
fsa.lpf@xxxxxx
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Sverre Raffnsøe
Editor-in-chief
Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy
Copenhagen Business School
fse.lpf@xxxxxx

Please note, issue 4 will be published in February 2007
--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell