[Foucault-L] Introduction

My interests in Foucault have arisen due to my
research into workplace bullying. This research
relates to the development of strategies to prevent
bullying/harassment at work. I believe that
Foucault's concepts of power/knowledge are very
important here. For example, I suggest that current
notions of knowledge have left many victims feeling
helpless and many bullies protected. I would like to
explore this through qualitative interview analysis.
I am currently seeking to transfer my research to
another university because my director of studies
moved universities. I have a masters degree in social
sciences and I have made very good mphil/phd research
progress. Thanks. Stephen

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index