To: <foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction

Hi,
There is also Foucaults work about Pierre Riviere. I do not know if it is translated in to english (probably it is).
It is a collection of documents (police and psychiatric reports, newspaper articles etc.) concernig the case of Pierre Riviere who murderd his mother, brother and sister in the first half of XIX century. What is important is that the main part of this documentation is the diary writen by Riviere. It is very interesting book and perfectly fits to your project I think.
Best,
Mateusz Janik