Re: [Foucault-L] Introduction

Welcome Jakob.

You might be interested (if you have not read it already) in a book written by a friend of mine, Mike Hill, called After Whiteness. Also, there is a special issue of borderlands e-journal in which not only an interview with Mike appears but also a heap of essays on whiteness, many dealing with (post)colonial contexts.

These are the relevant links:

http://www.nyupress.org/product_info.php?products_id=3369 (download the introduction & table of contents)
http://www.borderlandsejournal.adelaide.edu.au/issues/vol3no2.html

best of luck with it.