Re: [Foucault-L] Biopower and Colonialism

Please send. Thank you. Sofia

-----Original Message-----
From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of I?IL BAYSAN
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:50 PM
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Biopower and Colonialism

Hi,

I am just studying on my ph degree dissertation about the relationship or
integration between biopower, biopolitics, and architectural space from
viewpoint of recent biotechnological issues. Therfore, both Legg's and
Fetter's essays would be very interesting for me if i can read them. First
of all, I shall request his essay from Peter. And then, can anyone send me
Legg's ?

thanks

Isil Baysan Serim

Yeditepe University,