Re: [Foucault-L] Biopower and Colonialism

Isil:

Should you need some background information please see the
the chaper entitled "The Incorporation of the Hospital Into Modern Technology"
By Michel Foucault in the recent book entitled
"Space Knowledge and power: Foucault and Geograaphy"
edited by Jeremy Crampton and Stuart Eldon (2007)

William J. King, PhD, MPH
University of Hawaii--Manoa
2565 The Mall, Keller 202
Honolulu, Hawaiian Islands, 96822
Physical Sciences 101 ( being )
808 956 2403 (voice)
808 956 2412 ( fax )
808 756 0279 ( cel )
bill@xxxxxxxxxx ( e-mail )
kingwmj@xxxxxxxxx ( g-mail )
Actually:
21 degrees 17 minutes 56.2653 seconds North
157 degrees 48 minutes 57.8565 seconds West