Re: [Foucault-L] said's orientalism, foucault's comments?

Thanks for all the immediate and helpful answers, though I am still
surprised to see the fact that Foucault had indeed ignored Said.
Because I also sense a pragmatic attitude in Orientalism, in Said's
selective usage of Foucauldian vocabulary, and thus an attempt of
gaining some legitimacy through Foucault. I think a book review of
Orientalism by Foucault would be a nice one...
Anyhow,
Thanks again.
Regards,
Mehmet