From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Turner
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:29 PM
To: Mailing-list
Subject: [Foucault-L] philosophy and history

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for clarifying my previous question on
Remarks on Marx.

Secondly, can anyone point me to the text in which Foucault says something
like
"philosophers want a subject without a history and historians want a history
without a subject"
I know I have read this somewhere, but am damned if I can find the article
or interview in which it appears.

Cheers,
Kevin.