Re: [Foucault-L] Logos therefore temporality help

Hello,

Thank you Michael and Paul. I am trying to understand how different
temporalities interact with the various conceptions of the logos to
create how existence gets interpreted at various times. Then how the
resulting patterns circle each other and become part of the whole of
existence without dissolving into it or each other. Foucault is very
important to me in trying to navigate myself, helping to unpack
riddles and apparently address new ones. But no matter how
frustrating, I like questions better than answers anyways.

I am very grateful for both of your suggestions and inspirations; I
will definitely look more into them.

Thanks again,
Teresa