Re: [Foucault-L] Undergraduate Foucault Course?

Hi Todd,recently--actually last semester------ a course dedicated to his
works has been taught in Suny Binghamton Pic department under the name of
"foucault's voices"
i do believe that you may find the syllabus online from pic's webpage
pic. binghamton.edu

besides this class that was specifically on Foucault, every semester , there
are usually 1-2 courses in our department using Foucault's several works .
you can also check those syllabi on our department's webpage: complit.
binghamton.edu

hope you'll find them and good luck with your course
best,
elif sendur