Re: [Foucault-L] Undergraduate Foucault Course?

It was just a personal opinion that's all
I find his reading of Foucault's early work to be too filled with his phenomenological biases.
From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maureen Ford [mford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:50 PM
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Undergraduate Foucault Course?

That's an interesting list of secondary sources, especially with the
addendum about Gutting. I, for one, am quite favourably disposed toward
Gutting's readings of Foucault.

For folks who are coming from any of the dominant North American
philosophy streams I would also recommend -- as a beginning secondary
text, Carlos Prado's Starting With Foucault: An Introduction to
Geneaology. 2000. Westview Press.

Maureen