Re: [Foucault-L] genealogy of power

I cannot find this phrase in the text you mention - do you have a reference to the page on which Foucault uses "genealogy of power"?

The reason I am asking the question is that I don't remember ever reading this phrase in any of Foucault's texts, and so I'm wondering whether is actually a product of secondary commentary which, through reiteration, has somehow become attributed to Foucault himself.

Regards,
Kevin.