Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Race Sources?

I think Foucault's 1976 lecture course, "Society Must be Defended" spent a
good deal talking about modern racism, particularly state racism. Though I'm
not sure that counts as a discussion of race. He did plan on writing a
History of Sexuality volume dedicated to 'races' and the categorization of
such but that was before greco-roman ethics caught his eye.
Whether that was a good thing or bad thing is in the eye of the beholder.

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Race Sources?
    • From: Yoshie Furuhashi