Re: [Foucault-L] The Hermeneutics of the Subject and volumes 2 and 3 of the History of Sexuality

Besides, I don't think it would be unproblematic to go for a "true Foucault"
as I don't think one could find or especially Foucault himself would desire
a true, stable objective source for his thought. He wasn't just indulging in
cheap worldplay when he said "I write to have no face".

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA
aryavartacnsrn@xxxxxxxxx
(515)-418-2771
"You say you want a Revolution! Well you know, we all want to change the
world"

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] The Hermeneutics of the Subject and volumes 2 and 3 of the History of Sexuality