Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and organized religion

You might find it interesting to take a look at two works on the topic by
the anthropologist Talal Asad, whose approach to religion and secular power
is quite clearly informed by Foucault's thought (though by no means
reducible to it):

Genealogies of Religion (1993)
Formations of the Secular (2003)

Nate