Re: [Foucault-L] Canguilhem

Dear Chetan,

these texts of Ganguilhem may be interesting regarding Your question:

Introduction to "Penser la folie: Essais sur Michel Foucault"
Georges Canguilhem; Ann Hobart
Critical Inquiry, Vol. 21, No. 2. (Winter, 1995), pp. 287-289.

Report from Mr. Canguilhem on the Manuscript Filed by Mr. Michel Foucault,
Director of the Institut Français of Hamburg, in Order to Obtain Permission
Print His Principal Thesis for the Doctor of Letters
Georges Canguilhem; Ann Hobart
Critical Inquiry, Vol. 21, No. 2. (Winter, 1995), pp. 277-281.

best regards,
Teemu Kemppainen
University of Helsinki