Re: [Foucault-L] Episteme

I don't know how much this helps, but there is the interview in Power/Knowledge in which Foucault situates the episteme in the broader context of an apparatus (dispositif): 'the episteme is a spsecifically discursive apparatus, whereas the apparatus in its general from is both discursive and non-discursive, its elements being much more heterogeneous ('The Confession of the Flesh,' P/K: 197).

Regards,

Kevin.