Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Obama

Chetan,

One place to start would be Foucault's discussion of the election of
Francois Mitterand in 1981, the first left(ist) President of France in many
decades.

See: "So is it important to think?", EW3, p.454ff

On the other hand, one could take the route that Martin Hardie, with his
tongue firmly in cheek, has suggested on a different topic, and say that
Foucault would have given Obama... a three.

Timothy