Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality

I guess my question was does History of Sexuality volume 1 deserve to be
accused of generalizing a total world discourse of sexuality when it was
really focusing on just western discourses in the 18th and 19th centuries?

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality
    • From: Kaelin Alexander