Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics

Hello, Chetan,

It is true, the "Birth of Biopolitics" is useful as well. To be more
precise, I would like to verify if "man" understood as an
empirico-transcendental doublet is found in the economic works of J. S. Mil,
A. Smith and W.S. Jevons, despite Foucault's definition of economics as an
empirical science. I am trying to better qualify Foucault's statements in
the works of those three economists.

Best regards,

Emmanoel