Re: [Foucault-L] Surveiller Et Punir translation

I'm curious why the new translation of "History of Madness" didn't utilize
its original title: "Madness and Unreason: a History of Madness in the
Classical Age"?Or did I get that wrong?

The Order of Things also had a slightly free translation of the title. "Le
Mots et les Choses".