Re: [Foucault-L] Info on foucauldian research in France

University of Paris VII (I think that's it?) has Frederic Gros, who has
edited and transcribed the lectures for 82, 83 and 84. A respected French
scholar on Foucault.
There is also Michel Senellart, but I forget where he works.

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Info on foucauldian research in France
    • From: james