Re: [Foucault-L] applications of Foucault

I may be too harsh, but I think in some ways Foucault's comments on space
and place may have been partly rudimentary and merely chicken scratches and
scrap work, scraps and side comments that were taken up and greatly expanded
on by other scholars such as Claude Raffestin, Chris Philo, Stuart Elden,
etc.