Re: [Foucault-L] Spiritual politics political spirituality

Hi Tomas

There are reviews of Bernauer and Carrette, Foucault and Theology and Carrette, Foucault and religion, also Religon and Culture a collection of articles by Foucault ed by Carrette in issues 1 and 3 of Foucault Studies http://www.foucault-studies.com

There is also a review of The Hermeneutics of the Subject in issue 3.

try: foucault & religion: spiritual corporality & political spirituality by j. carette, routledge, 2000 and the anthology "religion & culture" edited by carette, routledge, '99. there, see intro by Bernauer. I haven't read any critical reviews of these. any out there?

--
regards
Clare