Re: [Foucault-L] Spiritual politics political spirituality

Second what Clare and Thomas said.
Stuart Elden wrote a nice review of The Hermeneutics of the Subject,
but I forget where its published.
There's a book in French with positive and negative responses to The
Hermeneutics of the Subject. I forget the title but its edited by
Frederic Gros and Carlos Levy.