Re: [Foucault-L] foucauldian history (and historians)

mehmet

there are a lot of interesting people - not necessarily in history; who are
involved in sports philosophy, ethics and doping that might be interested in
this sirt of thing. Maybe contact someone like Mike McNamee at Swansea or
Verner Moller at Aarhus.

martin