Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and/vs. Structuralism?

The most well known is probably Dreyfus and Rabinow's book *Michel Foucault:
Beyond Structuralism and Hermeneutics*.

joshua j. kurz
PhD Student, Cultural Foundations of Education
President, Graduate Employees' Student Organization
The Ohio State University
159 Ramseyer Hall
Columbus, OH 43210

no trees were harmed in the sending of this email, but trillions of
electrons were severely inconvenienced...