Re: [Foucault-L] Dominance I: Whereabouts and Structure

There was a paper by Paul Patton back in 1994 or so (I think collected in an edited volume later) that discussed 'domination' relative to Foucault, but I'm not sure that it found much in terms of direct discussion of this in Foucault's work itself. It was a good paper though. Go to http://books.google.com/ and enter a search for "paul patton" +subject +power

The edited volume is the one by Jeremy Moss. See pp. 67-73, where he discusses this theme vis-a-vis Foucault & C.B. Macpherson