Re: [Foucault-L] eferences for Foucault's use of the term desubjectivation/desubjugation

Desassujettissement is not used so often by Foucault. I think, you found the crucial places.
But, desassujettissement is nearly always used in connection with assusjettissement, which is used more frequently. Other similar terms are also used in that connection such as resistance, disobedience, counter conduct etc.

The best text to obeserve this is The Subject and Power, esp. in the first part, from "the anti authorative struggles" on (p.211 in the Deyfus-Rabinow book)

Also see Security, Territory, Population (Course of 1978) lecture of 1 March 1978, note 5, referring to some manuscripts of Foucault
and on assujettissment also see Society must be defended the second lecture (14 January 1976)

yours
machiel karskens