Re: [Foucault-L] Blogs with Foucault content?

Hi Clare
There has not been much on my blog on Foucault, but there may be more in the future, and the territory project certainly aspires to be Foucauldian...
------Original Message------
From: c.ofarrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyTo: Mailing-list
Subject: [Foucault-L] Blogs with Foucault content?
Sent: 6 Sep 2010 23:58

As you know, I have just started a new blog: Foucault News
http://foucaultnews.wordpress.com/ which will carry on on the news front
where Jeremy Crampton's Foucault blog left off.

I would like to populate the blog roll with links to blogs which have some
Foucault content. If you have such a blog or know of a blog, I would be
grateful if you could send me links. Blogs can be in any language.

--
Clare