Re: [Foucault-L] Blogs with Foucault content?

My blog has some Foucault related content, although at the moment it is more
Agamben. However, as I prep for my exams later this year, it will get a lot
more Foucaultian.

www.joshuajkurz.wordpress.com (the blog itself is called form-of-life)

Thanks,

joshua j. kurz
PhD Student, Comparative Studies
Lead Organizer, Graduate Employees' Student Organization
The Ohio State University

159 Ramseyer Hall
Columbus, OH 43210

no trees were harmed in the sending of this email, but trillions of
electrons were severely inconvenienced...