Re: [Foucault-L] secondary works

The first chapter of Deleuze's book on Foucault provides a remarkable
introduction to Foucault's so-called archaeological works. It is not the
systematic, professorial treatment you will find in Dreyfus & Rabinow,
Gutting, or Beatrice Han---all of which you should read. But I think you
will find Deleuze's chapter very stimulating.

Regards,
Nate