Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault, correspondence theory vs coherence theory

I don't think he fits the terms of that debate

I would suggest Susan Hekman's recent introduction to this topic, The Material of Knowledge: Feminist Disclosures (Indiana University Press, 2010) as the place to start for an overview

http://www.iupress.indiana.edu/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1037_1100&products_id=562740