[Foucault-L] Re: Prisons et asiles dans le mécanisme du pouvoir

Machiel, John, and David,

I already new about Clare's translation, but thanks for the heads up.
I remember reading the passage in English but couldn't remember whether this was a trans of Foucault's text or in secondary commentary.

Regards,
Kevin.