Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault-Habermas Debate

axel honneth 'critique of power' is a classic on this.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:30:24 +0100, Tee Dub wrote:
Dear all,

I am in my fourth year at the University of Edinburgh and have
decided to do my dissertation on Foucault and in particular the
‘debate’ that he had with Habermas over the term ‘power’. I am in the
very early stages of the project and am in need of some advice. Would
anyone be able to tell me what the central area of conflict between
the two was and know where Foucault best outlines his opinion of power
and where Habermas outlines his? Also are there any secondary sources
that I may find useful?

Any help is much appreciated.

Best,

Terrence