Re: [Foucault-L] Ressource needed - Foucault: A Critical Reader

The new address is: http://aaaaarg.org.

On 2012/01/23 1:13 PM, Tiffany P. wrote:
Hi Teresa,
I have to inform you that aaaarg.org has been moved to a.aaaarg.org, which "doesn't exist". You should try to visit it, it's written in big letters at a.aaaarg.org : "A.AAARG.ORG DOESN'T EXIST" !How funny !! Anyway, I've got my article now.
Best,
Tiffany P.

Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 16:36:56 -0500
From: teresa.mayne@xxxxxxxxx
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Ressource needed - Foucault: A Critical Reader

Hi Tiffany,

I'm not sure if they have what you are looking for, but for future
reference you may want to try AAAARG.ORG

Best,

Teresa

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Juliana Fausto<churiana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Tiffany, you can download parts of the book, including the article you
need, which is the very first one in this scan (in english), here:

http://www.4shared.com/office/2zadC_PY/Blackwell_-_Foucault_A_critica.html

Juliana