Re: [Foucault-L] Online versions

Or try the register page directly: http://aaaaarg.org/register

On 1/29/2012 5:45 PM, Tiffany P. wrote:

Hi everyone,
Some people advise aaaarg.org, aaaaarg.org, or a.aaaarg.orgI've tried all of them, with even more "a" ! ^^But all of them tell me that aaaarg.org "doesn't exist" or "is down". Does anyone have tried to reach it in the past few days ? Any advice ?
Thanx
Tiffany

Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:35:32 -0500
From: teresa.mayne@xxxxxxxxx
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Online versions

AAAARG.org

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Tiffany P.<princeptiffany@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone,
What database do you use to download your books ? The only online database I know is Gigapedia, but they don't have all the books in the world.
Sadly, I live in France, and that means that the only access I can get to english books or articles is the internet.
I'm currently working in the field of the history of sexuality.
Can anyone help me ? I'm not only thinking about free databases.
Thanks a lot,
Best,
Tiffany P.