Re: [Foucault-L] Marx and Foucault

Jason Read. 2003. The Micro-politics of Capital: Marx and the Prehistory of
the Present.

http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Politics-Capital-Marx-Prehistory-Present/dp/079145844X

joshua j. kurz
PhD Candidate, Comparative Studies
The Ohio State University

451 Hagerty Hall
1775 College Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210

no trees were harmed in the sending of this email, but trillions of
electrons were severely inconvenienced...