Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness

An old friend gave me three copies of Ideology and Consciousness
issues from the late 70's and early 80's. There are essays in there by
Nikolas Rose, Jacques Donzelot, and Castel (I think). An early version
of Foucault's famous "Governmentality" lecture is in one of them as
well.

--
Chathan Vemuri

900 58th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
chathan-vemuri@xxxxxxxxx
(319)-512-9318

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness
    • From: Fouad Kalouche